From Todd's Apps:
If you have used the Junk mail filter in Mail.app on the mac, you know that even with the best training, you can still be left with hundreds of unwanted emails. What's worse? Spam-filtering programs often make it possible to do *so* much that the average user becomes overwhelmed with the process of setting up special boolean rules and filters. JunkIt is a free alternative for the average mac-user who wants an easy-to-use method for preventing unwanted emails from piling up in their inbox.
More Products to Consider
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Take control of email attachments in Apple Mail.
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- View Twitter's mobile site from your menu bar.
- Bayesian spam filter for most email clients.
- Automatically backup your mail from any IMAP-supported accounts...
- Instant messaging tool.
- Read e-mail and news the way you want it, with intelligent junk...
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Attach metadata, due dates, projects, priorities to email.
- Localized version.
- Simple developer tool for reporting bugs.
- Captures time-lapse video and pictures and then saves the files...
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- Better, more powerful e-mail search for Apple Mail.
- High-quality stationery templates for Mail.
- Block annoyances and reveal gems of twitter.
- Email extractor, filterer, verifier, manager, mailer.
- Instant messaging app.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: