From Todd's Apps:
If you have used the Junk mail filter in Mail.app on the mac, you know that even with the best training, you can still be left with hundreds of unwanted emails. What's worse? Spam-filtering programs often make it possible to do *so* much that the average user becomes overwhelmed with the process of setting up special boolean rules and filters. JunkIt is a free alternative for the average mac-user who wants an easy-to-use method for preventing unwanted emails from piling up in their inbox.
More Products to Consider
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Protect your e-mail from spam and unwanted messages.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Google, Skype, Yahoo, MSN, AIM, Jabber, Facebook, SMS, Fax, and...
- Copy to, move to, or open a recently used mailbox.
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Access your Infusionsoft data from Apple Mail.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- Add functionality for Apple Mail signatures.
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Intelligently reminds to you include e-mail attachments if you ...
- Generate short links for Twitter by dragging media to your menu...
- Instant messaging tool.
- Email extractor, filterer, verifier, manager, mailer.
- One-click new e-mail message creation.
- Localized version.
- Collapse Apple Mail into compact windows that don't take away y...
- Control camera settings from iChat, Skype and other apps.
- Read your e-mail online and filter out spam or large attachment...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: