From Todd's Apps:
If you have used the Junk mail filter in Mail.app on the mac, you know that even with the best training, you can still be left with hundreds of unwanted emails. What's worse? Spam-filtering programs often make it possible to do *so* much that the average user becomes overwhelmed with the process of setting up special boolean rules and filters. JunkIt is a free alternative for the average mac-user who wants an easy-to-use method for preventing unwanted emails from piling up in their inbox.
More Products to Consider
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Take control of email attachments in Apple Mail.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Plug-in for improved text completion in Mail.app.
- Instant messaging tool.
- Google, Skype, Yahoo, MSN, AIM, Jabber, Facebook, SMS, Fax, and...
- Lightweight, customizable mail client from the makers of the Op...
- Integrate Caller ID, Address Book, Google Voice, and Bluetooth ...
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Capture time-lapse video and pictures and then save the files l...
- Archive and protect your email.
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- Simple developer tool for reporting bugs.
- Transfer web apps to the OS X desktop.
- Localized version.
- Better, more powerful e-mail search for Apple Mail.
- High-quality stationery templates for Mail.
- Simple and slick tool for accessing your Gmail account.
- Email extractor, filterer, verifier, manager, mailer.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: