CNET Editors' note: This is a very large file and may take several hours to download via slow Internet connection.
PmWiki is a wiki-based system for collaborative creation and maintenance of websites. PmWiki pages look and act like normal web pages, except they have an Edit link that makes it easy to modify existing pages and add new pages into the website, using basic editing rules. PmWiki is a clean and simple wiki system with a friendly user interface made easily deployable with the JumpBox for PmWiki. Deploying an application as a JumpBox provides a dramatically-reduced path to getting started with the software. Aside from installation benefits it yields other advantages such as portability across computing environments and simplified ongoing maintenance of the application.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Edit your Web site creating documentation for developer teams.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Deploy Foswiki in minutes with no complicated setup scripts.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Deploy the Moinmoin wiki system in minutes with no complicated ...
- Collaborate on data that resides in disparate external systems.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Deploy Tikiwiki CMS with no complicated setup process.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Simplify the deployment of DokuWiki and its required dependenci...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Provide semantic enterprise Wiki for collaborating on rich text...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Set up a social collaboration for your company.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage information and create a dashboard for the management.
- Use AJAX-based Wiki designed to operate like CHM viewer.
- Create, host, and maintain your personal Wiki system.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: