Jaksta Music Miner for Mac captures and tags MP3s from popular audio and video web sites (like Pandora and YouTube), automatically. Just open Jaksta Music Miner and click the "on" button. Then go out on the web and play a song or video. Jaksta Music Miner will download the audio, often up to 10x faster than real time. Adding the audio to iTunes happens with the click of one button. Jaksta will automatically convert the audio file to the iTunes format for you. Jaksta Music Miner supports sits like Grooveshark, Last.FM, YouTube, Jango and many more audio sites. As long as the site doesn't encrypt their audio stream Jaksta will be able to capture the audio. Jaksta Music Miner is great for discovering new music or enjoying yourmusic offline.
What's new in this version: Works with more formats including the latest formats on YouTube.
More Products to Consider
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Stream music from any application to Airport Express base stati...
- YouTube downloader, convert videos to MP3, AVI, 3GP, MP4, MOV, ...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download Video, Audio & MP3s from 1000s of sites to your Mac.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Download YouTube Videos to your Mac.
- Free software with everything you need to play, create and stre...
- Listen to local and Web music in a customizable 3D audiospace t...
- Audio format converter that rips soundtracks from videos and cr...
- Find songs and mix them together as they download.
- Find, listen to and record internet radio.
- Digital video editing system.
- Convert M4P to MP3, AA to MP3 or AAC in 5X fast speed, with ID ...
- Play, Stream & Share files on P2P, the cloud and your local net...
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Convert your videos simple and easy.
- Simple, straightforward disc burner, with advanced options for ...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Does not tag music from Rhapsody!!"
Version: Jaksta Music Miner 1.0.3
None - didn't work with OS X 10.8
Downloaded the demo version intending to buy if it worked, it didn't. I did not tag any Rhapsody music! Wrote Tech Support, they said they 'were aware of the issue'.
Too bad it does not work as promised, I wanted to buy :(
I hope they fix it. In the meantime I'm glad I didn't pay for it.Update January 2013: it now works and works well! Bought the full version for Mac. Not sure what the update was but thanks Jaksta!
Updated on Jan 26, 2013
"Fantastic way to get MP3s from Youtube Videos!!"
Version: Jaksta Music Miner 1.0
I loved how fast it was.
And so easy to use.
I couldn't believe how quickly it works.
It's true it doesn't always find tags for every song - it was easy enough to edit the song titles - so that was a minor thing for me.
My new favorite program!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content