JDRemoteDesktop managed and organized several remote desktop connections. The connections can have a directory structure managed. Each RDP server is a separate RDP file. This RDP can also file with the standard Windows resources board opened (Remote Desktop Connection of MSTSC).
Here are the advantages at a glance: Automatic hidden window parts for more desktop space; Administration on a universal format of a directory structure; Direct RDP-file support; Import / export interfaces; Display the list of servers can be configured; Favorites; Minimizing the system tray; Configurable server tasks; Check Auto Update; Ready Portable (runs directly from the USB stick); and Configurable display name server. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Monitor changes made to both local and remote files.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Print the directory tree of any Windows folder.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Validate and produce a secure checksum for single files.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Show all files on remote Web sites exactly as they are located.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Synchronize and backup your files and directories using P2P pro...
- Combine multiple remote desktop connections.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Store and manage all your remote control connections in a singl...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Get access to your home or office computer via e-mail.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Deploy software to computers remotely with no client needed.
- Accept connections on a local port and establish corresponding ...
- Navigate the file system and manage directories' tree structure...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very impressive although there is some bugs"
Version: JDRemoteDesktop 0.9.1.1
Grouping all RDP customers parameters is a must for any IT peoples. Grouping under folders is great. Having left and right side menu undockable is great too.
I like simplicity of this interface.
Extras tab is very usefull and complete.
Redirection of drives by default and not the printers is very clever.
Changing port number from 3389 to example 33895 is not working. (mean that it takes it in field, but when connecting, it keep port 3389 by default).
Renaming a server works but the interface show old name until we close it and restart it.
Exporting to csv works fine. But we do not have feature enable to reimport a csv file under Import Type.