From Red Line Software:
Internet Access Monitor for MS ISA Server added a feature of saving the full URL and not just the host name to the database, and added Hierarchical style for report. Now you can form complicated analytical samplings, support of wildcards (* and ?) in creating reports on hosts was added, a legend was added in the diagram, added French resource file, new templates, new column and new reports were added, now the report is formed much faster, and fixed a lot of small bugs.
What's new in this version: Version 3.9c has added new features, improved log files import process, and fixed several small issues.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Monitor the efficiency of bandwidth usage by your employers.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Monitor and view your bandwidth usage.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Watch the efficiency of traffic usage by analyzing e-mail logs.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor the efficiency of bandwidth usage by your employees.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor the efficiency of bandwidth usage in Squid Cache Server...
- Generate random passwords based on specific masks or formats.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Connect with other Tams11 game players.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Monitor and view your computer network traffic.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Monitor, restrict, and manage your organization's access to the...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Track and prevent the attempts of using the corporate access to...
- Play cards to travel through space and earn money.