From John Paul Davis:
This script will copy the selected files on an iPod to your iTunes Library in Artist:Album:file.mp3 format, import the files to iTunes, and display them in a playlist called "Imports from iPod". It will copy either mp3 or m4a (AAC) files from the iPod to iTunes. The script works by grepping for the correct files based on the file's size in bytes - a hack of sorts, since iTunes won't provide AppleScript with file names or locations for files on the iPod. Includes Read Me.
What's new in this version: Version 1.3 gives users the ability to select the correct file in the case of two (or more) files with the same size.
More Products to Consider
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Simple, straightforward disc burner, with advanced options for ...
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Concatenates multiple audio files, such as MP3s, into iTunes au...
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Create and record audio and data CDs.
- Cross-checks iTunes library for unlisted files in iTunes.
- Listen to free Internet radio.