Easily print Code 128 barcodes with this advanced font package. The download includes examples for Crystal Reports, Microsoft Excel, Word and Access. Complies to ANSI and European (CEN) standards. Includes over 30 font tools, macros and source code for easy integration into applications which include a C++ .H file, Windows DLL, VB source, Office VBA, FileMaker Plugin, Crystal Reports UFL and an Oracle Reports Library with PLL source. Also introducing the easy-to-use Microsoft Excel and Word Barcode Add-in. This demo version is fully functional. However, it contains a watermark in the upper portion of the barcode. For testing purposes, a successful scan may be obtained by scanning the lower area of the barcode that does not contain any watermark. With a purchase of the Developer License or above, a full set of Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser.
What's new in this version:
Features in the 2014 version include the following:
- Updated the TrueType TTF fonts to OpenType with digital signatures.
- Added new TrueType fonts with Symbol Encoding.
- Added PostScript ASCII Type 1 fonts.
- Updated Crystal Reports .RPT formulas.
- Added FileMaker Pro examples, up through Version FMP 13.