From Jakob Berlin:
ICS Deleter is a small tool to delete old entries in an ICS-Calendar (*.ics) file. Simply choose a *.ics-file, choose a date until you want to delete the old entries and click on the delete button. You can select old events and duplicate events or entries and delete them.
More Products to Consider
- Manage any mobile phone from the PC via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or ca...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Edit plain text in Notepad alternative equipped with time-savin...
- Plan and manage finances right on a calendar.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Plan your activities, display notifications, launch application...
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Allow you to convert any PC into a till.
- Perform complex calculations and mine bitcoins.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Manage your time and money problems.
- Get audible and visual reminders of important events or appoint...
- Reference info snippets and quotation manager.
- Collect and combine appointments, regimes and records.
- Find out whether your problems are caused by planet Mars.
- Transfer Phone Contacts, SMS, Photos, Call Log between Android,...
- Perform all kinds of mathematical operations on PC.
- Diagnose OCX installation/registration problems.