From Basepath Associates:
Teaches HTML through interactive lessons that let you try out each new tag and see the results in a browser pane right away. At first, you choose tags from a menu, to eliminate misspellings; then you're free to type them yourself. A built-in HTML checker points out errors. Best of all, you can upload pages to a real website from within the app, with no signup or extra fees required.
Intended for students from grades 4 and up, but suitable for adults, too. (Not for those who already know HTM basics.)
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Web-based bug tracking system from mozilla.org.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Pixel perfect accuracy with a new built in magnifier for pickin...
- Manage business database applications.
- Server-side template parsing engine written in PHP.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Perl script to compress (X)HTML and CSS files.
- Edit HTML text for your Web site.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Optimizes HTML files so they load faster into web browsers.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content