From Kunal Pradhan Softwares:
HART (Harddisk Autorun Removal Tool) removes the drive autorun virus due to which you cannot open your harddisk and USB drives (Pen drives, Memory cards) by double clicking. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Erase the AUTORUN virus from your PC and USB drives with the he...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Start programs or open/explore folders when a USB volume is con...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Search and delete emo music from your DangerList.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Restrict usage of CD, DVD, or USB drive.
- Remove MSN worm and viruses.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Protect your system from USB media autorun viruses.
- Apply several security settings to drives including removable.
- Launch one or more documents or programs automatically when you...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Find the hog on your hard drive and eliminate it.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Protect sensitive information.
- Protect your computer from viruses and hacker attacks.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: HART 1
Was identified by my firewall as potentially unsafe. I ran it anyway, since I am needing to read an external usb hard drive and this is the only utility I could find. It sent me to a website and it was not clear what should happen next. I aborted the program for safety reasons.