From JLR Concepts:
GVideoFix is a program that allows you to view downloaded Google Videos in Windows Media Player. It will make your life easier when it comes to converting videos from Google Video. GVideoFix handles parsing and modifying so videos downloaded from Google Video can be played on Windows Media Player and have an AVI extension. Version 2.5.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Play video files by simply performing a drag and drop.
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Create playlists from your media files within Explorer and play...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Get a visualization plugin for Windows Media Player.
- Play your MPG, WMV, and AVI videos.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Watch and analyze your sports video files.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- View and print pictures in a very simple picture viewer.
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Play multimedia files.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Simple and small mp3 player with built-in internet radio.
- View the lyrics of the song, which is currently played in your ...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Track and manage your tasks.
- Collect, organize, and connect your videos, pictures, and audio...
- Patch two security vulnerabilities in Windows Media Player.
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
All versions:3.9 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Waste of space"
Version: GVideoFix 2.5.1
I like how easy it is to uninstall as the features are so lacking!
I hate the fact that it requires you to download the file from googlevideo directly into the program. Yet while this is happening there is no progress bar or indication of how long or what speed or anything!!!
Also, I find it sooooo easy to just download the small .gvp file myself, open it in notepad, copy the URL part and then paste that into a download manager like flashget. There! AVI file downloaded fast!
Then the FREEWARE program called gvid2avi or something like that fixes it for playing in all media players. End of. This program is too much for too little and although it is free it is still rubbish in my opinion!