G-Force is an audio visualization plug-in for media players and can also visualize auxiliary or "line-in" audio. G-Force features fast anti-aliased effects, millions of possible effect combinations, savable and scriptable effects, video file export capabilities, and unparalleled expandability. G-Force is designed to entertain you on its own, but there are many ways it can be customized and extended.
What's new in this version:
- Enhanced track text animation cuing, takedown, and aesthetics.
- All config types now loaded through the package (VisPackage) subsystem.
- Config author attribution now appears under the config's name in the UI.
- Enhanced track text support when streaming in iTunes and Windows Media Player.
- Scripting now uses Python, making authoring scripts much easier and open-ended.
- New WaveShapes from JRM!
- The 'Meta' field is no longer used in Wa... See all new features »