CNET Editors' review
For those with collections of files with different naming standards, FreshBatch for Mac can help with purposefully searching for or archiving them. Despite its limited overall usefulness, it performs this function well and may appeal to some users.
The installation folder of FreshBatch for Mac contains a separate instructions file, which walks the user through the program's features and procedures. The program's sole purpose is to speed up the process of renaming files. The menu appears dated and has no graphics or other advanced features. The user has two main options, the first of which is to find an individual file and change its name. The user can identify the file location and the replacement name. The second function allows the user to enter a folder location and change all of the file names sequentially. Both are relatively easy to use with the user instructions and perform their stated purposes well. While the program contains no other features, this freeware program does exactly what it claims to do.
Overall, FreshBatch for Mac performs well and is an easy-to-use option for anyone who needs a quick way to change file names in batches.
From Chris Greninger:
Ever download a folder filled with 900 images and need to rename them all? Or does your camera give all of your images a capitalized JPG extension and you need them to be lowercase? Enter FreshBatch.
A very easy-to-use piece of software to do just that. Just tell it what folder you want to modify, what about the filename you need to change, and what you want to change it to. Simple as that.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Batch deinterlace your images.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Batch invert your images.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Batch flip and/or rotate your images.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content