From JCP Software:
Ever get frustrated while playing Freecell? Want to see if my program can play as well as you? Are you just really bored? Then check out FreeCell Solver. It's a Cocoa-based app that solves Freecell games that you set up. As of yet, there's no way to read in game descriptions from common OS X solitaire games. That's definitely something I'd like to do.
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Cheat at computer games.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Play dancing game based on the popular Dance Dance Revolution.
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...
- The numbers 1 through 9 must be placed into the triangular cell...
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Mahjongg summer fun – 60 levels, mini games and hidden pictures...
- 10,800 sudoku games, with a twist.