Free Video To DVD Converter converts videos of any format to DVD format and burns them to a DVD disc. Free Video to DVD Converter also burns several video files to one DVD disc, automatically creates a simple and functional DVD menu (in case several videos are burned to one DVD), and detects size of a future DVD folder or video.
What's new in this version: - minor changes
More Products to Consider
- Convert many PC video formats to a DVD.
- Convert various PC video formats into DVDs.
- Create and convert video to DVD with quality.
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Convert and burn your video to DVD disk.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Write prepared DVD videos, files, folders to a DVD.
- Convert PowerPoint into video, burn to DVD, and play it on TV.
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Import and burn DVD video disc with menu.
- Convert AVI, WMV, and MPEG video files into VOB files and burn ...
- Convert and burn AVI, DivX, WMV, and MPEG videos to DVD disc.
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert and burn your AVI, DivX, and other such files to DVD in...
- Create and copy DVD movies or convert video files into DVD form...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Play DVD movies and morph them on the fly.
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Convert AVI, MKV, DivX, and XviD files to DVD format.
- Convert AVI, DivX, and XviD video clips to DVD movie and burn i...
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 31 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Fairly simple program for a beginner like me"
Version: Free Video to DVD Converter 22.214.171.1247
This program is specialized to output to NTSC or PAL TV format DVD, which maybe simplifies it.
Simple menu to choose output quality (high, medium, standard), widescreen/normal etc in each of those TV formats.
Displays how much space each file will need on DVD.
Publisher's email help desk responded quickly to a minor problem.
Program can't insert chapter headings etc. A long video comes out in a single chunk. (Publisher may be working on this.)
No help screens, and error messages not helpful.
Doesn't do any other output formats (that could be a pro point!)
Tried this after dire results from three other freeware programs.
Downloaded it without any of the problems other reviewers mention (spam toolbars etc) -- just choose custom install and be careful which boxes you check. Admitted, I downloaded from the publisher's website, but if CNET downloads are a problem, no doubt they are fixing it by now!
DVDs play OK on my 2-year-old Toshiba player.
Comes with an associated DVD burner program. A problem was it kept telling me there was no disk in the drive; seems you have to load up the files for conversion first.
Not perfect, but perhaps best of the freeware bunch.