Editors' Note: Clicking on the Download Now (Visit Site) button above will open a connection to a third-party site. Download.com cannot completely ensure the security of the software hosted on third-party sites.
Flycut is a clean and simple clipboard manager for developers. It based on open source app called Jumpcut. Flycut is also open source: http://github.com/TermiT/flycut
Every time you copy code pieces Flycut store it in history. Later you can past it using Shift-Command-V even if you have something different in your current clipboard. You can change hotkey and other settings in preferences.
If you have any suggestions please post them here: http://github.com/TermiT/Flycut/issues
List of contributors: http://github.com/TermiT/Flycut/contributors
Developed by developers for developers.
What's new in this version:
- Sticky mode by default disabled
- clips and settings sync with Dropbox
- navigate in sticky mode through clips using J, K keys (vi style)
- bezel popup animation (Preferences -> Appearance)
- remove clips with Delete key
- option to change size of bezel (Preferences -> Appearance)
- option to skip password protection fields (Preferences -> General)
- option to skip duplicated clips
- bug fixes