FirePanel XP is an extension for the new firewall found in Windows XP SP2 and Windows Server2003 SP1. It adds features not normally available to your Windows Firewall. Set rules, monitor your firewall activity, watch logs, all in one handy window. Version 2.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antiSpy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Keep track of who is connected to your computer and protect you...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Monitor network activities.
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Monitor Internet activity by recording every keystroke to an en...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Monitor the time you spend online.
- Monitor, record, and limit Internet access across the network.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Monitor and restrict internet activities of your employees.
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Monitor logs and firewall activities.
- Monitor and manage your Windows XP firewall.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Monitor all users activities on your computer.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Stop programs from starting automatically with Windows for a fa...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Monitor your employees' productivity or personal activity.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 9 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0