From Thomas Tempelmann:
Find Any File searches your local disks for files by name, creation or modification date, size, or type and creator code (not by content, though). As there are other tools with a similar search operation, here are the special features unique to Find Any File has a new hierarchical view of the found items, making it much easier to browse 100s of items (see the screenshot). It can run as root user, finding really any file on your disk, even those that are hidden from normal users and save queries and run them again later.
What's new in this version: Sorting by date works again.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Find Acta outlines.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Keep track of files on removable media.
- Displays your folder structure filtered by your search criteria...
- Finds files, folders & contents without indexing.
- Search and find files fast on your own Mac, other Macs on your ...
- App switcher menu similar to the classic Mac OS.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Find files by name like in System 7.
- Add Spotlight keywords to a batch of Finder items via contextua...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Tag, Document and Note Manager.
- Data recovery software.
- Enable, disable, and monitor Spotlght activity.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Add Spotlight keywords to a batch of files and/or folders.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Monitor Spotlight activity.
- Screen capture utility.
All versions:4.6 stars
out of 11 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content