Features: Create shaded areas called "fences" on your desktop in which you can place and organize icons. Folder Portals: View and organize the contents of any folder as a fence on your desktop. Desktop Pages: You can now have multiple pages of "fences" on your desktop. To flip a page, just take your mouse cursor to the edge of your screen and click and drag a new page of "fences" onto your desktop. Double-click blank space on your desktop and all of your icons will fade out. Double-click again and they will return. Define rules for where your icons are placed and how they are arranged. When a new icon gets added, from an installer for instance, it will be automatically added to your preferred "fence". Customize the look and color of your fences.
What's new in this version:
- Updated to support Windows 8.1
- Enhanced the desktop pages feature with a skinnable page indicator
- Option for persistent fences across desktop pages
- Added network drive connection detection
- Assorted improvements and bug fixes