From Magnafy Software:
ExcelVB-Tamer helps you create sophisticated Excel-based applications -- quickly. In fact, all of Magnafy's Excel-based software is built on it. For Mac and Windows. ExcelVB-Tamer consists of highly efficient, reusable code, with well-isolated concerns to streamline and fundamentally simplify a broad set of critical Excel processes. Core among the functionality is ExcelVB-Tamer's extensive set of code for range manipulation, encompassing: address and formula analysis, corrected indexing, segment (area) analysis, smart intra-range navigation, and range constriction and combination. It also has code for sheet characteristics management, user selection and formula input, and comprehensive search and replacement. And there are code sets to make some less-frequent complexities simple, like partial-cell control and dynamic book-form creation. All of these are in addition to the Magnafy Framework -- execution management code that includes: event environment handling, tracking for undo/redo, embedded data management, compound-text building for control hovers and for help, and a user interface to enable key-combination shortcuts for an application.
There are also easy-to-use routines and functions for complex VBA tasks, including environment analysis, file handling, paged navigable output for very long messages, toolbar and ribbon customization (without XML), math and smart comparisons, type analysis and conversion, very flexible string manipulation, list and array management, and user input. ExcelVB-Tamer also has commands for frequent development tasks -- for example, comprehensive inspection of data items including arrays, listing procedure declarations (in actual order), very flexible location of a string in code, shorthand for very common syntax, listing all modules in an application by line count, and complete menu structure reporting. Plus, it even has a thorough set of routines and functions for code management. Just a few operations are: code adding and deleting, module and application identification by various characteristics, procedure and statement scoping, code search, cross-application reference analysis, and code-to-face (and vice-versa) entity identifications. Further, it includes thoroughly organized documents with hundreds of hard-to-find details about developing with Excel and with VBA in general. With all of these aspects of leverage, ExcelVB-Tamer pushes beginners past veterans.
What's new in this version: Corrected date serial conversion function CDat
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Create the Flash-based websites with impressive effects.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based Web sites and app...
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content