From Weird Kid Software:
Emailchemy reads email files from the proprietary formats of most popular email applications and converts them to standard formats that any application can use. Emailchemy includes a toolbox of utilities for managing email, including an Address Harvester, Mailbox Splitter, and an embedded IMAP mail server for importing converted mail into most modern email clients.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a bug in the IMAP server that was causing problems with MailMate
- Support for Java 7 on MacOSX
- Boosted memory usage limit so that Emailchemy MemoryBoost should no longer be needed
More Products to Consider
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Archive and protect your email.
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Take control of email attachments in Apple Mail.
- Create automatic backup schedule of your mail.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Read e-mail and news the way you want it, with intelligent junk...
- Attach metadata, due dates, projects, priorities to email.
- Instant messaging tool.
- Organize, search, archive mail, web pages, files, miscellaneous...
- Captures time-lapse video and pictures and then saves the files...
- Tool to extract email addresses from files.
- Block annoyances and reveal gems of twitter.
- Localized version.
- Extract e-mail addresses from Apple Mail, Outlook for Mac, and ...
- Migrate eudora/thunderbird to mail/thunderbird.
- Konfabulator Widget checks email for new messages.
- Get a manual control over all of the relevant settings of a USB...
- Email extractor, filterer, verifier, manager, mailer.