If you're new to the Net or new to EarthLink, you should download the full EarthLink software package. The full version contains everything you need to connect to and use the Internet. This version is optimized for computers running MacOS 7.6.1-9.2.2 versions of the operating system. If you have an iMac or any Macintosh running one of these operating systems, you should download this software. (We also have an OS X version)
What's new in this version:
- Capability of using network connections to connect to the EarthLink registration server - the best connection is used (supports Cable, DSL, and Dial-up connections)
- Preferred POP - Only local POPs are downloaded and displayed in the list.
- Check debit - You can sign up for an account using a checking account.
More Products to Consider
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Instant messaging tool.
- Localized version.
- Control camera settings from iChat, Skype and other apps.
- Multi-protocol instant messaging client.
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Cocoa front-end for the Nmap port-scanning tool.
- Insure that your trackpad works properly on your PowerBook 2300...
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- Addresses issue with unrecognized clicks.
- For Xserve (Early 2009) computers.
- For mid 2010 iMacs.
- VoIP softphone for SIP networks, pbx like features.
- Emulate PowerPC System 7.5.2 - Mac OS 9.0.4.
- Helps children to learn to tell the time.