If you're new to the Net or new to EarthLink, you should download the full EarthLink software package. The full version contains everything you need to connect to and use the Internet. This version is optimized for computers running MacOS 7.6.1-9.2.2 versions of the operating system. If you have an iMac or any Macintosh running one of these operating systems, you should download this software. (We also have an OS X version)
What's new in this version:
- Capability of using network connections to connect to the EarthLink registration server - the best connection is used (supports Cable, DSL, and Dial-up connections)
- Preferred POP - Only local POPs are downloaded and displayed in the list.
- Check debit - You can sign up for an account using a checking account.
More Products to Consider
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Take control of email attachments in Apple Mail.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- View Twitter's mobile site from your menu bar.
- Automatically backup your mail from any IMAP-supported accounts...
- Instant messaging tool.
- Read e-mail and news the way you want it, with intelligent junk...
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Attach metadata, due dates, projects, priorities to email.
- Localized version.
- Cocoa front-end for the Nmap port-scanning tool.
- Captures time-lapse video and pictures and then saves the files...
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- Mail iView v1.5.7 photos with Entourage.
- Block annoyances and reveal gems of twitter.
- Mail iView v1.5.7 photos with Mail.
- Instant messaging app.
- Get a manual control over all of the relevant settings of a USB...
- Read information about RedHat Package Manager files.