From Xeric Design:
EarthDesk replaces your static wallpaper with a high-resolution rendered image of Earth showing current sun, moon and city illumination as well as real-time cloud coverage. Many different options are available for configuring the map image.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- View beautiful photos of Bugatti on your desktop.
- Get alerts when severe weather strikes.
- Locate geographical position and the weather forecasts of your ...
- Decorate your desktop with these 'from the deep' 3DataDesign hi...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Get the weather forecast from weather.com in your Maxthon sideb...
- Automatically rotate your computer wallpaper, keeping it intere...
- Change hidden PC functions.
- Search and display weather forecast from several cities.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Interesting program which dies to often"
Version: EarthDesk 4.5.2
Great idea, especially for those who are away from home and feel nostalgic. or perhaps work a lot with overseas. Gives you neat idea of day time and occasionally weather (cloud image)
Unhandled exceptions render this software useless.
As per Pros, this is a great software for those who like to keep an eye on the world.
But the fact that it constantly crashes render it uesless.
Every 3-4 updates and software dies. Poor.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content