E-Z Contact Book is a free easy to use yet powerful Windows program to store and manage contact information. You can use it as a business directory, customer database, or a personal contact address/phone/email book. Phone numbers, emails, web pages, faxes, business and home addresses, customer notes - you can maintain all this data in an organized format. You can start sending emails, open web pages and making calls using Skype in one click. The program has a simple intuitive interface with quick and powerful 'wildcard' search feature. A licensed Full Version is available, which allows seamlessly syncing your contacts with Google Contacts. It also includes better email support for power users and small businesses. Program features: - Import and export data to/from comma-separated (CSV) text files, MS Outlook, Google CSV files, vCard files, and its own database backup files - Printing of a single card or the entire Contact Book - Birthday reminders - Print mail envelopes - Locate addresses in Google Maps - Backup and restore contact information - Sync with Google Contacts - Send email to groups of contacts.
What's new in this version:
- Added editor options to force new text to proper case
- Fixed: occasional reset of Return address for envelopes
- Fixed: occasional losing phone formatting in contact editor
- Fixed: uncontrolled browsing through contacts after editing and clicking Next
- Fixed: Tab key didn't work in the Notes