E-Z Contact Book is a free easy-to-use yet powerful Windows program to store and manage contact information. You can use it as a business directory, customer database, or a personal contact address/phone/email book. Phone numbers, emails, web pages, faxes, business and home addresses, customer notes - you can maintain all this data in an organized format. You can start sending emails, open web pages and making calls using Skype in one click. The program has a simple intuitive interface with quick and powerful 'wildcard' search feature. A licensed full version is available, which allows seamlessly syncing your contacts with Google Contacts. It also includes better email support for power users and small businesses.
Program features: Import and export data to/from comma-separated (CSV) text files, MS Outlook, Google CSV files, vCard files, and its own database backup files. Printing of a single card or the entire Contact Book. Birthday reminders. Print mail envelopes. Locate addresses in Google Maps. Backup and restore contact information. Sync with Google Contacts. Send email to groups of contacts.
What's new in this version:
- Enabled ability to assign multiple Tags to a contact
- Increased size of number of database fields
- Improved Contact Editor design to accommodate longer text
- Improved editing Notes in a separate sizeable window
- Added menu option View > Show Reminders
- Enabled options to dismiss individual reminders
- Number of other small improvements and minor bug fixes