From Flaming Sheep Software:
This Doom 3 mod aims to recreate the original Doom in the new Doom 3 Engine. This version includes episode 1 maps 1-9.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Watch the introduction movie to Dungeon Siege.
- Replace the rocket launcher with a grenade launcher in Doom 3.
- Fire rockets with your flashlight with this Doom 3 mod.
- Demolish your opponents with this mod for Unreal Tournament 200...
- Play 582 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Merge Hello Kitty and Doom 3 with this mod.
- Recreate the Empire's attack on the Hoth Rebel base with this f...
- Throw fireballs like the hellknights with this Doom 3 mod.
- Prepare yourself for an alien attack.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"If you never go to play the original Doom, you owe it to yourself to play this!"
Version: Doom 3 Classic Doom 3 mod 1.0
Perfect recreation of the original Doom on the Doom 3 engine; the original music is also back!; amazing production values; overall a nostalgic feel for those who love the Doom series and simply wanted to relieve the first one with cutting edge technology.
None; altough it leaves you wanting for more! But you can't ask more from the guys at Flaming Sheep Software, amazing job guys!!