Disk Space Manager scans directory structures and stores the sizes of each directory. These stored sizes provide a historical snapshot of your server's disk space usage on a directory by directory basis. Comparing current sizes to previous sizes allows you to very quickly see which directories have grown and project future disk capacity needs.
Disk Space Manager intelligent sorting, simple drill-down user interface, and reports make it easy to quickly find the information you need.
Naturally low disk space alerts haven't been forgotten. But Disk Space Manager goes one step further: Besides just alerting on low disk space, it can alert you on significant changes in disk space usage as well.
What's new in this version:
- Analysis network disk usage
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Edit and recover partitions, manage multiboot environments, and...
- Back up your files and directories into zip archives.
- Mount images of Disks in .DD, .IMG, .DSK, FLAT, and RAW format.
- Automatically shutdown power off at schedule time.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Check files hash value.
- Manage any kind of disks you have.
- Convert dynamic disk back to basic disk with no data loss for W...
- Track network directories and LAN shared documents.