From Digital Action:
Digital Audio Converter's purpose is converting audio files from one format to another according to your wish and saving them to your hard drive. The following audio formats are available for conversion: WAV(PCM), OGG Vorbis, MP3, WMA, FLAC, APE, MPC, SPX, TTA, WV, AAC. Converting audio files Digital Audio Converter user will find the opportunity to specify frequency, number of channels, bitrate and other parameters of output files. Digital Audio Converter supports Winamp, M3U and PLS-playlists and ID tags. Also program is intended for extracting music tracks from audio CDs and converting them to popular sound file formats such as MP3, WAV, OGG and other. Digital Audio Converter is capable of automatic retrieving of disk information (e.g. Artist, Album, Genre and track names) from FreeDB, a music information database on the Internet.
What's new in this version: Bugs fixed when converting between FLAC and MP3 * Minor changes were made in the program's interface * Improved overall stability.
More Products to Consider
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Batch convert audio files (ape, flac, mp3, mp4, wma, ogg, wav,...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- View, organize, manage, enhance or fix your digital pictures - ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert between different audio formats such as mp3, wma, flac,...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- View, edit, and manage images and create slide shows, albums, a...
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Batch convert your images into the BMP format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Convert files between RM and WMA format.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Convert audio files into various audio formats.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- It meets all your needs for audio editing.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Convert your music files between popular audio formats.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"Simple and Awesome!"
Version: Digital Audio Converter 2.4
It supports a lot of Audio formats: MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA, SPX, OGG, OFR and so on. It's powerful even though some formats I just use now and then. It has tons of options, looks clean and does its job in a timely fashion.
I found no cons, but I am checking it more.
Have been searching the web for a long long time for a suitable mp3 converter. Finally I got this, the versatile conversion software I was looking for. Very easy to use and helpful software!
"Nice clean interface, works well"
Version: Digital Audio Converter 2.2
Easy to use. I have large music library with thousands of songs with it. So I'm using batch mode feature, so I can go away from the computer during conversion. Some of my songs were protected, but there is no problem for Digital Audio Converter
No significant problems that I could find.
Perfect program for converting various formats of media files to other formats. Good features, easy to use.
"Converter that allows maximum customisation"
Version: Digital Audio Converter 2.0
I wanna convert my audio files to mp3 and ogg format. I found out this software on download.com. It supports almost of audio formats, easy to use and it has a user-friendly interface.
P.S. I'm using Digital Audio Converter from ver. 1.3.
NOD32 says there are no viruses/spyware in program.
"Virus! please don't download"
Version: Digital Audio Converter 1.3
When I attempted to launch this program, AVG anti-virus detected that this is infected with a virus, Win32/CryptExe.
I don't know if this is a false or true alarm, please take caution.