Desktop movie is a simple application to play movie files on your desktop. The player projects the movie to the backround replacing your background image temporarily. The player is based on direct show meaning every movie you can play with a directshow player can be played with desktop movie too. At start you can choose your movie and the player starts. A tray icon can be found on the tray bar during the playing process. Here you can load another movie, pause, rewind or forward the video and set the volume level.
What's new in this version:
- 1. Added multimonitor support. Because of overlay limitations only 1 monitor can be selected at the same time.
- 2. Added drag & drop support.
- 3. Runtime settings (Volume, Display aspect ratio) are saved and restored at start up.
- 4. Added option to restore last playlist at start up.
- 5. Added start with windows option (useful only if restore playlist option is enabled).
- 6. Fixed playlist error in case of adding the same m... See all new features »