From Advanced Photo Tools:
With DeblurMyImage you can deblur your photos. It works in two modes: Out of focus correction and Motion correction. Both modes are very similar and use the same algorithms. They differ only in the way they assist you to specify blur kernel for reconstruction. In the first mode you specify the size of the kernel, in the second mode you specify the path along which the image blurred.
Deblur can be implemented in four different algorithms. They differ by computation and memory demands. Deblurring methods generally amplify digital noise in photo. The first implemented method can work with noise and does not amplify it as much. The second method is fast, and does not need much memory. The third method deblurs very aggressively and the fourth method is absolutely stable and does not diverge anytime.
What's new in this version: Version 2.2 has transparency supported.
More Products to Consider
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Install the runtime components of Visual C++ libraries.
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Correct your images which are out of focus or blurred by motion...
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content