DateBook is a small tool that provides a popup window reminder at the time of a scheduled appointment. The program contains two major parts, one a small monthly calendar and the second a browser window that allows entering appointments as well as supplying a list of appointments for the chosen day.
More Products to Consider
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Manage and analyze tasks and synchronize data between files.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- An easy to use calendar with reminders.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Bring your daily tasks together in a single integrated command ...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Utilize schedule reminders and alarm capabilities.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Organize your schedule with the help of a customizable window g...
- Plan events, get reminders of birthdays and anniversaries, and ...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Place adhesive notes on your desktop just like the ones used at...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Manage & organize recipe collections.
- Keep track of important events.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Manage your daily, weekly, and monthly tasks.