CNET Editors' review
CyberLink PhotoDirector for Mac lets you import photos stored on your computer, edit them, and organize them into albums. You can also rate your photos (from one star to five stars), which makes browsing through the photos for printing or for a quick upload to social media easier.
At around 228MB CyberLink PhotoDirector takes a bit longer to download. Nevertheless the program installs very quickly and opens up to a very professional-looking interface. All the image folders are easily accessible through the drop-down menu on the left-side of the app. The app runs efficiently and is able to edit images quickly and show the end result. The app also lets you tag faces on photos, so you can easily locate a photo with a specific person in it. The app includes a slideshow feature, which lets you drag and drop photos, arrange them, add music, add titles, and upload your slideshow to social media. Uploading to social media took us about ten minutes because of authorization needed for the accounts; but once everything was linked, it took less than five minutes. Once they're edited, you can also arrange your photos into a collage and print them to make a custom postcard.
If you like to play with your photos and different photo effects, or if you like to make media presentations using still photos, then you will definitely enjoy CyberLink PhotoDirector. It is easy to navigate and gives you all the basic photo editing features you may need, as well as some advanced ones.
Editors' note: This is a review of the trial version of CyberLink PhotoDirector for Mac 5.0.
CyberLink PhotoDirector 5 combines all the features you need for photography in a single workflow - efficient photo management, pro-quality adjustments and creative photo editing. With native 64-bit support, non-destructive tools, RAW support for popular DSLRs and Ultra 4K slideshow output, PhotoDirector is all you need to turn your photos into works of art.
What's new in this version:
- One application for all your photography needs. PhotoDirector is the only modern photo editor that delivers the trio of collection management, efficient processing & advanced creative photo editing.
- Power under the hood. Enjoy 64-bit performance for PC and Mac versions with strikingly fast import and export of your photos. That means you spend less time waiting. NEW
- Intuitive and easy to use. PhotoDirector presents a simple UI design that beginners to advanced user... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Get the latest Mac OS printer driver from Epson to fix bugs and...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Recover lost, deleted, or corrupt images, files, and multimedia...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Restore original colors of your digital photos or scanned films...
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Emulate classic old world engraving and woodcut techniques in A...
- Manage and distribute photo albums, product catalogs, scrapbook...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create digital photo albums and share them on CDs.
- View comic and manga images.
- Convert your images to various formats.
- Adjust highlights and shadows of your digital photos or scanned...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Create a continuous tone screen that results in a classic old p...
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Create a multimedia show with your photos and music.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content