CtrlCrossTalkID enables InDesign users to manage our popular CrossTalk workflow. CtrlCrossTalkID makes the collaboration between InDesign and InCopy users transparent. In addition it will refine the initial InCopy workflow to better suit the needs of publishers, agencies, inhouse production and other collaborative workgroups.
Art directors and copywriters can work on the same document, the copywriter works in Adobe InCopy, a specialized text editor, while the art director works in Adobe InDesign with full control of the document and its layout.
With CtrlCrossTalkID, InDesign users can manage stories in a document by locking them to prevent the InCopy user from further modifying approved texts, while still allowing them to complete additional work on the same file. CtrlCrossTalkID even allows the InDesign user to completely disable the CrossTalk workflow so that the InCopy user can no longer edit the text when a document has reached its final stage.
Key Features: (InDesign with CrossTalkID)
- Enable the CrossTalk workflow
- Lock stories on pages
- Lock stories on masterpage(s)
Why InCopy with CtrlCrossTalk?
- There is no need for layout software to edit text
- Everyone in the workgroup can access and edit text in the InDesign document
- Use the existing file structure at the server
- Optimal work progress without the advanced systems