CryptoFish is very easy to use. It will add "Encrypt with Cryptofish" command to the context menu that appears when you right-click a file in Windows Explorer. It also has built-in key manager and temporary "key memory".
CryptoFish features include:
- Encrypt and decrypt files comfortably in Windows Explorer.
- Encrypt and decrypt folders.
- Open encrypted files by double click as if they were not encrypted.
- Save and load your keys (passwords) so that you don't have to remember them.
- CryptoFish can remember keys across a session, so that you can enter a key only once and use it until logoff.
What's new in this version:
- Drag&Drop Fish for drag and drop encrypting.
- You can drag and drop files on the Drag&Drop Fish to encrypt or decrypt them. Drag&Drop Fish is a small window with a picture of fish. It can be moved to any part of the screen and placed on top of all windows. When you need to quickly encrypt or decrypt a file, just drag it on the fish. If you drag the file with right mouse button, a context menu will appear offering you some choices. Improved handling of large files .
- ... See all new features »