From Greg Schueler:
CornerClick allows you to assign actions to each corner of your screen. Your screen corners can act like four customizable buttons which will never move.
You can hide the current application or all other applications, and open any file or application. You can open an URL or run an AppleScript. You can perform Expose actions, and activate Dashboard. You can perform multiple actions with one click, or zero clicks. Each screen corner can have many different actions based on modifier keys.
A popup window can show you what action will be performed when you point at the screen corner.
You will never miss when you try to click the corner of the screen, so CornerClick lets you do things without even looking.
Supports multiple monitors.
What's new in this version:
- Snow Leopard Support: Fixed visual glitches, updated to 64-bit compatibility
- Fixed a tiny bug with scrolling behavior
- Added setting for duration of the delay for Hover actions
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Control Keynote and other apps with your Wii remote.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Measure circular or polygonal areas on-screen.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Custom mouse shortcuts for any app.
- Scientific calculator.
- 4th Dimension plug-in for interfacing with QuickTime.
- Blanks the screen to help set up a kiosk or information screen.
- Browse files & folders using an always-accessible menu.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content