From CMH Software:
The Constructor program makes the creation, testing, trouble-shooting, teaching and printing of electrical ladder diagrams, schematics and one line diagrams fast and easy. The circuit will perform the same as a hard wired electrical circuit. The design can be edited and re-tested saving valuable time when it comes to hard wiring circuits and trouble-shooting scenarios.
This program is unique in its ability to test an electrical circuit. You can see the power flow in the diagram and hear the sound effects when a motor or siren is energized. Once designed, any circuit can then be virtually energized and operated on your computer monitor.
What's new in this version: Version 11.0 is a major upgrade release with new features: Additional electrical symbols, symbol library search, additional id text boxes for each symbol and more.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Design low-pass and high-pass filters from one to ten poles.
- Talk with a virtual girlfriend of your choice.
- Learn about gravitational force through simulation.
- Analyze data accepted from any ADC you want.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Analyze FFT based audio frequency.
- Create models of building elements and determine the required s...
- Compose and publish blog posts for Windows Live Spaces or a num...
- Parse and evaluate a run-time defined string as math expression...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: