From MarC Software:
CompareAll is a Windows tool for the side-by-side comparison of files/folders, COM+, IIS and users or groups. Compare directories and files (binary and text) using CRC-32; COM+ services (applications, components and properties); IIS services (applications and properties); users and groups, including properties. Green indicates the items are the same. Red means the items are different and blue shows that the item exists only in one place. Include or Exclude files, applications, components, and properties depending on the comparison. Save between sessions. View services or properties on one machine by entering the name in the left side only. Folders/files may be copied, moved, or deleted.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Compare and synchronize your files and folders.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Hide your files and folders.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Hide any files and folders.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Rename files and folders in bulk.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Add, change, and remove folders and programs in control panel.
- Display both file and folder sizes in the List view.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Read, compare, and copy files on any drives.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Search files and folders quickly and easily.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Delete and format data stored on your computer without erasing ...
- Encrypt and protect your important files and folders.
- Compare files by their contents.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.