Comodo Antivirus is the free way to rid your computer of viruses, malware, Trojans, worms, hackers, and other Internet threats. Scan any drive or file. Get in-depth reports on viral activity. Detect suspicious files that behave like viruses do. Even scan compressed .zip files, where viruses often hide. The latest version sees a major leap forward in security and usability with the addition of cloud based virus-scanning and behavior analysis of unrecognized files - making Comodo Antivirus unbeatable at detecting zero-day attacks. Under default settings, unknown and untrusted files are automatically scanned by our cloud-based virus scanners then, while the file undergoes behavior analysis on our cloud server, it is run in a sandbox on your local machine so that it cannot modify or affect data on your 'real' system. Put simply, this ground-breaking, default-deny, protection of your PC means that only trusted applications are allowed to run on your computer. Malware and untrusted files get nowhere near anything important AND you get to use your computer without interruption from nagging alerts. Comodo Antivirus also includes a mechanism for you to submit any files you think are suspicious to Comodo for analysis. Is it a new virus? Have any other users submitted it? Or has it already been declared PC-friendly and landed on the white-list? Comodo Antivirus is the intelligent virus defense system that offers multiple layers of hi-tech protection against known and unknown threats. It includes free automatic updates for the latest in antivirus coverage and provides real protection at no cost.
What's new in this version:
- New: "File Downloaders" file group has been extended with popular cloud clients such as GoogleDrive, OneDrive, DropBox.
- New: Website Filtering browser signatures have become updatable
- Improved: Yahoo! installation offer is not shown during CIS/CAV paid packages' updates anymore
- Improved: 'Browser Protection' feature is enabled by default upon clean install
- Fixed: Google Chrome and Internet Explorer crash upon closing when...
See all new features »