ComicTagger is a multi-platform app for writing metadata to comic archives, written in Python and PyQt. Features: Runs on Mac OSX, Microsoft Windows, and Linux systems. Communicates with an online database (Comic Vine) for acquiring metadata. Uses image processing to automatically match a given archive with the correct issue data. Reads and writes multiple tagging schemes (ComicBookLover and ComicRack, with more planned). Reads and writes RAR, Zip, and folder archives (external tools needed for writing RAR). Command line interface (CLI) on all platforms.
What's new in this version: 1.1.7 beta:
- Added description and cover date to issue selection dialogs
- Added notification of new version
- Added setting to attempt to parse scan info from file name
- Last sorted column in the file list is now remembered
- Added CLI option ('-1') to assume issue no. 1 if not found/parsed
- Misc bug fixes
More Products to Consider
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Access great cheatsaves for your PS3.
- Create, share, and print id and passport photos.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Keep a journal organized by month and year or by day, month, an...
- Print checks from blank check stock and create pre-printed pers...
- View ENC charts in S57 and S63 formats.
- Design and print your own garden plan.
- Perform manufacturer independent OBD2 car diagnostics as well a...
- Study physicochemical and thermophysical properties of various ...
- Allow user to access or deny SMB Protocol.
- Mix your own blend of e-liquids.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content