ComicTagger is a multi-platform app for writing metadata to comic archives, written in Python and PyQt. Features: Runs on Mac OSX, Microsoft Windows, and Linux systems. Communicates with an online database (Comic Vine) for acquiring metadata. Uses image processing to automatically match a given archive with the correct issue data. Reads and writes multiple tagging schemes (ComicBookLover and ComicRack, with more planned). Reads and writes RAR, Zip, and folder archives (external tools needed for writing RAR). Command line interface (CLI) on all platforms.
What's new in this version:
- Added description and cover date to issue selection dialogs
- Added notification of new version
- Added setting to attempt to parse scan info from file name
- Last sorted column in the file list is now remembered
- Added CLI option ('-1') to assume issue no. 1 if not found/parsed
- Misc bug fixes