Catalog your CD collection automatically. No typing needed, just insert a CD in your CD-ROM drive, type its barcode or type artist and title to download all data from various sources on the internet (like freedb and Amazon), including artist, title, track titles and the cover image. Browse your collection by artist, title, year, etc... or use the Thumbnail View to view your cover images.
What's new in this version: new features like the Collectorz.com templates, new toolbar icons, improved support for the CueCat scanner and much more.
More Products to Consider
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Scientific 2D plotting program.
- Read online print media content.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Look up and catalog CDs.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- A simple recipe manager with customizable ingredients lists.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Cut truetype fonts with your cricut machine.
- Catalog & maintain music libraries.
- Record actions on your screen as a movie.
- Stream music, videos or photos from countless websites to your ...
- Modify, manage and organize your music collection.
- Improve credit scores legally, privately and effectively.
- Control how you wake up in the morning with this alarm clock so...
- Get the most out of your Kodak Photo CD import filter for PageM...
- Primatte Event uses masking in a live greenscreen shoot with Ap...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"decent product but pricey"
Version: Collectorz.com Music Collector 3.3.2
with a handheld scanner (separate cost) it is easy to add your CD's into your Library
old CD's are not in the Libraries available. All info wanted has to be keyed-in by hand.
Can be very time consuming. Separate Costs involved for updates.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: