Coccinellida - is A Simple SSH Tunnel Manager written in Cocoa for Mac OS X, It uses Mac OS X system provided ssh client to create secured tunnel connections to remote servers It's an Open Source program and licensed under GNU GPL v3 terms (see license)
More Products to Consider
- Antivirus app powered by the open-source ClamAV engine.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Get Wi-Fi privacy and security, protect yourself from malware t...
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Protects privacy online and secures your computer.
- Protect your anonymity and others' as you browse the web.
- Easy-to-use protection from viruses, Trojans and worms. Quarant...
- Detect apps that establish outgoing Internet connections.
- Scan the page behind any link you click on or any web address y...
- Record keystrokes, log visited websites, take screenshots and s...
- Detect spyware, clean up Internet privacy clutter and protects ...
- Find out what your kids are doing online.
- Lock and unlock your Mac account by using your face and track y...
- MacKeeper is like 911 for your Mac.
- Wraps JAR files into a framework directory structure (OS X Serv...
- Development library to port standard *nix cgi to Mac OS.
- H.323 & SIP video conferencing client.
- MP3 streaming audio server system.
- Secure your privacy and maintain your anonymity while surfing t...
- Scan subnets for web servers.
- Install OS X on unsupported Macs.
- Manage your system and software.
- OS X driver for upgrade cards.
- Interface builder palette.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content