Classic Menu for Excel 2007 software allows you to work with Excel 2007 as if it were Excel 2003. All the new features in Microsoft Excel 2007 have been added into the Main Menu, the Standard Toolbar and Formatting Toolbar. User can browse the whole menus with keyboard shortcuts (insert Q into the original shortcuts of Office 2003. For example: press Alt + T to open the "Tools" menu in Office 2003, you just need to press Alt, Q, T to open the "Tools" menu in Office 2007). Supports all languages that are supported by Microsoft Excel 2007 including English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, and Chinese. Add the menus and toolbars to the Quick Access Toolbar, and you can use Excel without the ribbon. The Menus tab can be shown on the left of Home tab, or shown as the last tab. Just press Alt-Q, to use the familiar keyboard shortcuts to browse the whole menu.
What's new in this version: Version 7.25 fixed issue where If there is a symbol and in the file name, the Recent Files will be empty.
More Products to Consider
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert and include a new 'old' Microsoft 2003 Excel menu withi...
- Show Classic Menus and Toolbars on the Ribbon of Microsoft Powe...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Perform various functions and avoid multiple keystrokes.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Organize common usage scenarios in a grouped list of options an...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Speed up your work in MS Excel with an additional toolbar.
- Simplify Opera's menus for newbies' ease of use.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create a customized preview-type menu.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Customize your ribbon in Microsoft Office 2007.
- Organize columns of your datasheets under a real menu.
- Provide your Windows 7 system notification area with a classic ...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Add Office XP-style menus and toolbars to your Web pages.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Add more options for composing e-mails in Thunderbird.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Wonderful addin for Excel"
Version: Classic Menu for Excel 2007 7.25
Gives easy access to all those Excel functions you know and love, using Excel 2003 keyboard short cuts.
None that I can think of.
Absolutely recommend this product, it is great.