From Citrix Online:
Citrix XenServer is a free, enterprise-class, cloud-proven virtualization platform. XenServer contains all the capabilities required to create and manage your virtual infrastructure. Included at no charge, XenMotion allows customers to move live, running applications between hosts without any downtime. Also included is the XenCenter management console, XenConvert--a physical to virtual machine conversion utility, disk snapshot and active directory integration. Combined with a high performance, reliable and scalable hypervisor, these valuable features enable organizations of any size to immediately benefit from server virtualization. Install and set up XenServer in less than ten minutes and virtualize even your most demanding workloads. When you're ready, simply add the premium edition of XenServer that suits your unique needs for a rich set of management and automation capabilities.
Key features of the free edition of XenServer include: Unlimited virtualization. Download and use XenServer on as many hosts as you'd like; install as many virtual machines across as many CPUs and as much memory as you need. Bare-metal performance. Built on the open-source Xen hypervisor, XenServer's compact architecture has the lowest overhead of any server virtualization solution, offering near bre-metal performance. Live migration. XenMotion allows virtual machines to be moved from one host to another without any application downtime. XenCenter management console. XenCenter delivers scalable setup and administration to XenServer environments. Unlike other management consoles, XenCenter distributes management data across servers in a resource pool to ensure there is no single point of management failure. Full infrastructure tools and integration. Includes XenConvert and the OVF to automate the conversion of physical or virtual servers to XenServer, Active Directory integration and native support for disk snapshots and reverts.
What's new in this version: Version 6.1 adds support for the EMC VNX storage array through the inclusion of SMI-S.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Copy files between local and remote computers.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Allow you to connect to and control your devices.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Copy files between a local and a remote PC using an SFTP and SC...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Send e-mails and instant messages and share your contact list a...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Allow Visual J# applications to run on a computer with MS .NET ...
- Add four custom maps to Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content