From Marcin Dalecki:
Checkspell is a spell-checking service for languages that Apple forgot. With Checkspell you can spell-checking text in Czech, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Slovakian and Ukrainian.
Checkspell is not external application. It adds new dictionaries to the system so user can work as usual using Spelling menus.
What's new in this version:
- Now you can choose dictionarie you install in your system
- minor bugfixes
More Products to Consider
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Dictionary contains around 77,000 entries (210,000 headwords, e...
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Spoken-word transcription software.
- Color management system update for OS 9.
- Spelling and grammar checker.
- Proof and perfect your writing.
- Phonebook, SMS, gallery, calendar, themes for Nokia phones.
- Update your full version of Masters of Orion II.
- OpenGL iTunes visual plugin.
- Alerts you when mail arrives.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content