From Lizard Systems:
Change MAC Address is a simple tool for changing the MAC address of a network adapter. You can spoof the MAC address, set the MAC address of another manufacturer or generate a random MAC address in just several mouse clicks. Your changes will be applied at once and they will be retained after you restart the system.
More Products to Consider
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- View, change, and validate MAC Address.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Change the MAC address of any local network interface.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Change the MAC (Media Access Control) address of your network h...
- Scan and change Mac addresses within any range of IP addresses ...
- Find MAC addresses of computers on the network.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Point out network problems and troubleshoot from a detailed pic...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Manage data logs from servers.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Seveve Limits In WIN 7 Spoofing make this useless!!"
Version: Change MAC Address 2.5
For win XP users is ok.
In WIN 7 you can only change to MAC addresses that begin with 02.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx. True spoofing to a specific MAC address is impossible for all practical purposes. WHY is this very important point not mentioned anywhere on the this info page?
Until they fix this issue I say all updates to this prog are pointless.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content