From Autograph Systems:
CallHelix 2.1 is a scripting addition (OSAX) and faceless background application (FBA) package that enables you to manipulate data in Helix databases using AppleScript. Data can be added, retrieved, and deleted with ease. Data integrity and security is guaranteed, as CallHelix uses the Users & Views in a collection to controll access. No special programming within Helix is required, but programming with CallHelix in mind can allow you to create powerful solutions that would not otherwise be possible.
What's new in this version: Leopard compatibility
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Test FileMaker database security.
- File diff, folder compare & merge tool.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Enumerate and print numbers with auto increment of your documen...
- Draws genealogical diagrams of family data.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- US zip code database with latitude & longitude.
- Add nearly 300 commands and functions to the SuperCard message ...
- View and analyze data contained in a Blast result file.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: