From Autograph Systems:
CallHelix 2.1 is a scripting addition (OSAX) and faceless background application (FBA) package that enables you to manipulate data in Helix databases using AppleScript. Data can be added, retrieved, and deleted with ease. Data integrity and security is guaranteed, as CallHelix uses the Users & Views in a collection to controll access. No special programming within Helix is required, but programming with CallHelix in mind can allow you to create powerful solutions that would not otherwise be possible.
What's new in this version: Leopard compatibility
More Products to Consider
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Get iOS-type reverse scrolling for OS X.
- Have a single place in your hard-drive to organize your baKno g...
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Find, remember, and learn menu shortcuts.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Original & exclusive wallpapers designed by artists from around...
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Clipboard manager.
- View and analyze data contained in a Blast result file.
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Interactive charts. Touch your data...
- Enumerate and print numbers with auto increment of your documen...
- Stick images, view live webcams on your desktop.
- Get a personal shelf for notes, pictures, links, text snippets ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: