From Autograph Systems:
CallHelix 2.1 is a scripting addition (OSAX) and faceless background application (FBA) package that enables you to manipulate data in Helix databases using AppleScript. Data can be added, retrieved, and deleted with ease. Data integrity and security is guaranteed, as CallHelix uses the Users & Views in a collection to controll access. No special programming within Helix is required, but programming with CallHelix in mind can allow you to create powerful solutions that would not otherwise be possible.
What's new in this version: Leopard compatibility
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Test FileMaker database security.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Get an Office Clock styled widget for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Enumerate and print numbers with auto increment of your documen...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Draws genealogical diagrams of family data.
- Takes your Apple Remote further.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: