From TeraBit Software:
Call of the Ninja is a platform & physics puzzle game, where you guide your troop of Ninjas to the Dojo over the course of thirty unique levels. Overcome obstacles, complete physics puzzles and ultimately save enough Ninjas to progress on to the next level. Collect shuriken power ups to enter a slow motion 'Arrow Time', giving you more breathing space to set up tricky combinations. Each level brings you closer to the coveted title of 'Ninja Master'.
What's new in this version: Tutorial levels have been tidied up and a new one introduced. You can now restart levels with the Escape key.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Manage customer flow, upgrade your department, and earn money f...
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Play Mahjongg solitaire with 3000 layouts, chat and compete wit...
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build structures to move an armadillo into a certain place.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play 3D word puzzle game in three languages.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Save the Meeklits from being trapped by bubbles.
- Play a puzzle game with insane twist on physics and chain react...
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play this multilevel puzzle game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Play a Christmas puzzle game.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play a combination of a 3D racing game, a platform game, a puzz...
- Eliminate chaos and create a happier world.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Help the Jellies keep back the vile Rockons.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content