From iRedSoft Technology:
CM Note Keeper not only helps you organize your notes, it allows you to free your mind for the more important things in life. By using CM Note Keeper, you could jot down your thoughts and what you learn and refer back to it as and when you need to so as to refresh your memory. CM Note Keeper would Date Stamp every note so you know when they are written. CM Note Keeper can automatically update your notes with your Dropbox account. CM Note Keeper is a must have tool for anyone who needs to remember things. Its feature include it can allow you to search through the notes by keywords, you Can Add and Edit Your Notes, define your own Categories to store them, import and Export Note as Text File (One, List or All) and import Text File as Notes.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1.12 adds Code Optimization.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize notes, set reminders, and back up your notes.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Teach yourself absolute pitch and develop the ability to recogn...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Place sticky notes all around your PC screen.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Type notes for yourself on your desktop.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content