It is able to burn audio-CDs with or without gaps between tracks. Data verification can be done after burning process. The software also can be used as bin/nrg to ISO converter and can used for simple cover printing.
What's new in this version:
- Adjusted compilation close behaviour: Now returning to the startup screen by default and only exiting when using the "Exit" command or Alt+F4
- Adjusted audio player sizing
- Increased width of drive selection combo box
- Application is now DPI aware and no longer automatically scaled
- Fixed: Inactive, non-selected items may not be drawn with the correct background color in the project selection dialog