CNET Editors' reviewThis Clipboard-enhancement tool saves the latest Clipboard items in an easily accessed list, but offers no advanced features that other Clipboard utilities do. Buffer sits idle in the system tray, although users can access its menu by right-clicking the icon. You can access the Clipboard items by right-clicking the tray icon or by pressing Ctrl 0. The program organizes its list of items by number and displays different icons to distinguish what type of file the item came from. The use of keyboard shortcuts makes accessing multiple Clipboard items quicker and easier than the ordinary Clipboard. Buffer also saves information after Windows reboot, which is not found in the default Windows Clipboard. Any user will find this Clipboard utility program practical and useful.
The software is intended to extend the standard Clipboard. Saving the list of the latest Clipboard entries. Storage of any Clipboard formats. Restoring the data after rebooting Windows. Preview of the selected item. Fixing the frequently used data for them not to be deleted from the list. Quick data pasting according to the number in the list. Filtering of certain Clipboard formats. Easy-to-use program with a nice interface. Features: saving the list of the latest Clipboard entries; setting the number of saved items; supports storing and pasting the Clipboard contents in any format (text, images, files, raster and vector graphics, MS Office objects and many other user-defined formats of the Clipboard which are special for different programs).
Version 2 build 139 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Recover your entire erased files in accurate format.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Recover deleted and erased data.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Improve the functionalities of your Windows Clipboard.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Compute message digests, checksums and HMACs for files, and tex...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Manage, search, and rename your files.
- Encrypt files and programs to protect your personal data.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Extract data from text or HTML files.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Create and maintain a database with pictures and RTF files.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Use clipboard to paste data into any application.
- Copy the path of any file to the clipboard automatically.
- Manage, develop, and convert databases.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Delete records about pictures, files, and Web sites you've work...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0