From Richard Bannister:
Boycott Advance is the first released Gameboy Advance emulator for Mac OS that can run Commerical Software.
What's new in this version:
- Audio recording no longer stops when emulator is switched to background, provided that the option to keep emulating in background is on. Recording will still stop if the emulator does.
- Brushed metal mode is now off by default on new installs, as well as existing installs where users press the Default button.
- Fixed an obscure endian bug that resulted in odd window sizes when an emulator preferences file was moved between PowerPC and Intel.
- Fixed several minor vi... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Scientific 2D plotting program.
- Read online print media content.
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Colecovision emulator.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- A simple recipe manager with customizable ingredients lists.
- GCE Vectrex emulator.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Cut truetype fonts with your cricut machine.
- Record actions on your screen as a movie.
- For blue G3, install fix so not needed if 1.02 worked.
- Provides a GUI front end for the dnetc distributed client.
- Improve credit scores legally, privately and effectively.
- Get this HP DesignJet 2500CP PS3 and 3500CP PS3 PostScript driv...
- Control how you wake up in the morning with this alarm clock so...
- For Mac Pro to adjust fan behavior.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content